Cirrus No.2 Steamer - BLUE
This steamer is an excellent alternative to the iron!
Efficient, easy to use at home and easy to bring on a weekend- or a business trip. The steamer works on all kinds of fabrics, from a silk blouse to a linen shirt. Your clothes get smooth, wrinkle free and presentable. The steam also reduces bad odors and removes shallow dirt.
Steaming is simple, time-saving and a gentler alternative to ironing. Steaming is also more environmentally friendly, since you don’t have to wash the clothes that only need to be refreshed. If you steam your clothes instead of washing them, they will last much longer. What we often refer to as “worn-out clothes” are almost always washed-out clothes.
Steamed clothes get...
...wrinkle-free and soft.
...fresher – the steam reduces odors, bacteria and dust.
...deeper in color and fabric vibrance.
...a longer lifespan (compared to over washed and ironed garments).
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The hot steam from a steamer lifts the textile fibers and make them swell and regain their natural shape. Steaming is similar to airing clothes; unpleasant smells disappear, and some bacteria dies. You can steam all kinds of fabrics and materials (except leather and suede), meaning you can actually steam garments that doesn’t normally allow ironing.
- Heats Up in 25 Sec Ready when light turns green
- 90ml Water Tank Steady flow of steam for 6-8 minutes
- Mouth Piece in Brushed Steel Designed to create an even flow and lift the textile fabric
- Heat Protection Bag Included Store your steamer in the bag when not in use
- 1-Year Warranty
- Voltage and Frequency 220-240V/50-60HzPower: 1500W
- Weight and Dimensions 0,58kg (1,1lb.) 33x15x11cmWoven cord: 1,8m